A baby starting to have food is one of the biggest milestones for us, moms. And then the struggle starts that what should be offered to the little munchkin. Every mother tries experimenting with many foods for the baby. And after the age of one year, baby gets settled with most of the baby foods. This is the time when you can start with the foods containing salt, sugar, and cow’s milk.
Spinach or Palak is known to be very healthy for kids and adults too. It makes one of the best foods for kids as it is packed with iron, vitamins and other vital nutrients.
Offering Cream Of Spinach Soup To Kids gives them the required nutrition and builds immunity. High iron levels of spinach help them be active.
Let’s get to the Spinach Soup Recipe For Kids
Recipe of Cream Of Spinach Soup For Kids
- 1 Katori Palak / Spinach Puree (blanched and pureed spinach leaves)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger – Garlic paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Nachni Sattva (Ragi malt made with sprouted Ragi / Millet) or Ragi Flour
- 1 cup milk + Water (if required)
- 2-3 teaspoons Milk Cream
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of black pepper powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Ghee / Clarified Butter
Method – Soup Recipe For Kids
- Heat a cooking pan
- Add Ghee / Clarified Butter
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute till the time the raw aroma of ginger and garlic vanishes
- Include the Nachni Sattva OR Ragi flour and saute again till the time the flour becomes aromatic.
- Add the spinach puree and mix it well, cook for 2-3 minutes
- Now pour the milk slowly to the roasted flour and palak puree mixture and keep stirring so that it doesn’t create any lumps. Add some water if the soup has become too thick. And mix it well.
- Add salt and sprinkle some black pepper powder.
- Remove the pan from the flame
- Por the soup into the bowls
- Garnish with some milk cream
- Serve warm to the kids.
Even adults can have this healthy soup and it makes a great soup to have during monsoons. Don’t miss this healthy yet tasty Cream Of Spinach Soup Recipe For Kids. They will love it and have it without a fuss.
Indians have been having various Palak recipes since ages and some of the most favorite ones are Palak Paneer, Corn Palak Sabzi, Palak Roll, Palak Puri and many more.
You will find a different flavour in every state of India. And so we are celebrating these flavours of India with #BharatKaZaika by Blog Booster India.
In Association With
Disclaimer – All images are subject to copyright and using them with or without any edits is a punishable offense.