Camisole or cami top has become my must-have apparel these days. It is an integral part of my closet. I like it because of its feature that it can be worn as outerwear or innerwear. Both the ways it gives a trendy look to my attire.
I have always been attracted to silk and cotton lycra camisoles. A cami top made of silk is good to go with a pair of blazer and jeans. This combination gives a crisp casual look. Whereas a lycra one is my favourite night top during summers as they are skin-friendly and comfortable.
Cami tops can be worn inside a T-shirt or Kurti to give a seamless look. When I wear Lucknowi kurtis or such sheer tops, a camisole is a must have for me to hide the innerwear and give fancy look.
What is a Camisole –
Camisole is widely used undergarment of women. It is made with light materials like cotton silk, satin, lycra or spandex. It is a comfortable piece of clothing that comes with noodle straps. It is used as an innerwear or outerwear too.
Some cami tops come with an inbuilt brassiere too. That eradicates the need for wearing a brassiere and provides full support to the bust.
Types of Camisole –
There are many types of cami tops. You need to choose yours as per your need and choice.
- Maternity Camisoles – This has cotton fabric which is skin-friendly. And its adjustable straps give you flexibility.
- Lace Camisoles – These lace ones can be paired with jackets, shrugs or blazers as fancy outerwear.
- In-built-bra Camisoles – These camisoles come with a built-in-bra so that you don’t have to wear these two clothing pieces separately.
- Cotton Camisoles – Cotton ones are the best summer partner. Skin friendly material lets the skin breathe during hot summers.
- Silk Camisoles – Silk is another great fabric used since ages. Silk has numerous benefits for your skin. These camisoles are an elegant choice for a good night’s sleep. You can wear them underneath a sweater to be comfortable during winters.
- Camisoles for Exercise – Cotton, Spandex and lycra camisoles are a perfect match while exercising or trekking. They absorb sweat and keep you at an ease during workouts.
Why a Camisole is so essential to have?
Camisoles are an important part of a girl’s clothing regime. When you have mesh, sheer tops or deep necks, camisoles give it a nice base. You can wear bright coloured camisoles underneath a light coloured sheer top to look more trendy.
While wearing a T-shirt, sometimes the textures of the bra are quite visible and spoil the look. Wearing a cami top over the bra gives a seamless look to the T-shirt.
When you want to wear shirts, camisoles make them comfort wear eliminating the skin show through open buttons.
If you feel wearing maxis is not your type, replace all those messy maxis with beautiful camisoles and pair them up with pyjamas for a charming and sumptuous night look.
So decide on your choices and Shop Now the best camisoles that fit and suit you well.