Children are the future of the world. If they are inspired today, they will inspire tomorrow. Here we compile the list of 100+ Best Inspirational Quotes For Kids that will get these little ones inspired every day.
Kids need guidance at every turn of their lives. Growing up is not really easy for them. They go through several changes and revolutions every day that may stress them out. But if they get a little motivation and inspiration, they will thrive every new change in their lives.
Being a parent, you need to be a role model to your child. Inspire them with your gestures, kindness, and with your words every day. They look up to you for their tiniest inspiration. Parents are their first superheroes after all.
Here we compile more than 100 daily inspirational quotes for your kids.
Best Inspirational Quotes For Kids
Good inspirational quotes are something that can inspire each and everyone around us. And even our little stars cannot avoid being inspired by these meaningful quotes on life and success.
- “We all can dance when we find music we love.” – Giles Andreae
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
- “When you know better you do better.” – Maya Angelou
- “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Anything is possible. Anything can be.” – Shel Silverstein
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. ” – Albert Einstein
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.” — H. Jackson Brown
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns
- “That best portion of a man’s life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.” – William Wordsworth
- “Manners and politeness will never become old-fashioned.” – Auliq Ice
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Good Manners
- “Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.” – Margaret Walker
- “Don’t keep your good manners to the end another time, but begin with them.” – Apollonius of Tyana
- “It’s really important for children to have good morals and good manners, and that they’re thoughtful of other people and that they learn the consequences of their actions.” – Jerry Hall
- “Politeness is half good manners and half good lying.” – Mary Wilson Little
- “Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot.” – Clarence Thomas
- “You can get through life with bad manners, but it’s easier with good manners.” – Lillian Gish
- “Good manners are just a way of showing other people that we have respect for them.” – Bill Kelly
Inspirational Quotes For Kids From Teachers (Classroom Quotes For Kids)
- “The Best way to predict your future is to create it.”— Abraham Lincoln
- “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere” – Chinese Proverb
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled”. – Plutarch
- “You learn something every day if you pay attention.” – Ray LeBlond
- “There are many things which we can afford to forget which it is yet well to learn.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr
- “People learn something every day, and a lot of times it’s that what they learned the day before was wrong.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Every artist was at first an amateur.” – Ralph W. Emerson
- “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” – Derek Bok
- “People learn more quickly by doing something or seeing something done.” – Gilbert Highet
- ” The only dreams impossible to reach are the ones you never pursue.” – Michael Deckman
It is tough for children to grow up. They go through several changes and revolutions every day that are bound to stress them out. If they are motivated and inspired, they will be able to handle these changes.