Peanut Jaggery Ladoo For Kids And Toddlers:
Does your child crave sweets always? If desserts are their first love and you don’t want to end up giving sugary chocolates and candies, you must try this quick recipe of peanut jaggery ladoo for kids and toddlers.
If your little ones have a sweet tooth, then they surely cannot deny having these delicious yet healthy peanut balls or simply Peanut Jaggery Ladoo For Kids.
These peanut balls / Singdana laddus are not just made for satisfying their sweet cravings. But it is a power-packed snack for the entire family. It is full of nutrients and having 1-2 laddus a day will make your kids healthy and strong.
Being a mom, I am always trying to offer healthy and wholesome food to my daughter. Over a period of five years, I never offered her any kind of packed baby foods or any other artificial supplements.
I believe in clean eating and most of our foods have all the nutrients that the kids need during their growing years. These natural foods boost immunity and let them grow well without artificial flavors or preservatives.
This recipe of peanut jaggery laddus is an age-old dessert made in our family that I have been munching on it since childhood. A simple combination of peanut and jaggery makes it a perfect healthy snack for growing kids.
1 bowl peanuts
half a bowl of organic jaggery or jaggery powder (can add less if you don’t want to keep it too sweet)
Method Of Peanut Jaggery Ladoo For Kids
Dry roast peanuts in a pan till the time they become crunchy and leave a nice aroma
2. Cool Down The Peanuts And Clean Them By Rubbing and Crushing Between Your Palms
3. Add Peanuts And Jaggery To The Mixer Jar And Grind It To A Coarse Powder
4. Take this peanut and jaggery powder to a plate and it should form a shape. If the mixture is too dry, you can add some vegan butter and make the laddu.
5. Make The Medium Size Laddu From The Mixture
Peanut Jaggery Laddu For Kids – Health Benefits
- These laddus are made with all-natural ingredients, hence they have no flavors and preservatives.
- Having no artificial flavors and preservatives; this can be given to the kids as a healthy snack anytime they want.
- Peanuts are a great source of good fats and protein.
- Jaggery is a good source of iron and minerals for kids.
- Peanuts combined with jaggery become a tasty vegan protein ball and we call them Singdana Laddu OR Singdana Ladoo
- You can give one medium-sized laddu, this will keep them full and energetic for long hours.
- If you feel your kids have low energy and strength, give at least one laddu with a cup of milk. This combination will nourish your kids’ health
These ladoos can stay good for almost two weeks, so they are extremely nice to carry while traveling. Must try this recipe of peanut jaggery laddu for kids, and they will be surely loved by all.
Nutrition Reference – Healthline